Monday, December 17, 2007

Preschool Christmas Party

Last week Liv performed for us at her Little Learner's Preschool Christmas Program! She was the star! I was so impressed! Liv usually shies up around new people so I thought for sure she'd just want to curl into me and not move. But I was so wrong! She was usually the only one standing up and doing the hand movements up high and wide for all to see. I could tell that she didn't know the words too well but she went right along with whatever the teacher was doing! Watching her perform and see her understanding filled me with joy & made it all worth it! Good Job Liv!!!

1 comment:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

How fun is that? You know a lot of performers are shy in real life but then they get on stage and then just come alive. Hmmm...you never know! :)