Saturday, April 28, 2007
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Sunday, April 15, 2007
- Dishwasher - there is a way to load a dishwasher, MY WAY! I have a way that I like to have it loaded. Who knows if it's really the right way or not, but it's the way I learned (by my mom, and she knows everything) and it's just the way it should be. Silly I know. But I do love help (except from Gary, hehe) so I shove all my pride away and keep my mouth shut tight when someone else loads it not my way!
- Laundry - folding laundry is in the same category as dish washing, I guess, but I had to give it it's one number because it's real important that my socks are folded together so I can see what the lower half looks like, not a ball. And the clothes have to be turned inside out before being folded or else what's the point.
- Routine - every thing has to be in a routine. Of course, I'm okay with breaking from the routine, but I'll keep to it cause it makes life simple... especially for the kids. It is real healthy for those little ones and their biological clocks to know when is bed time, when is it time to eat, go potty, and so on. Same with the way I clean, you can always guess what I'll do in what order and what I'll be cleaning based on the day. Some may say boring... I say Simplified!
- Picture Taking - I HAVE to have my camera with me at all times. Yeah, not insanely... like not if I'm running to the gas station or movie rental store. It's just that it's real important that I am able to capture the precious everyday moments as well as milestones and holidays. Having a broken camera lately has been real tough on me!
- Chocolate - of course, CHOCOLATE, I could never even think of leaving out chocolate. It is my sweet escape from the day. My way to calm down when the pressure is rising. That sweet goodness melting in my mouth... mixed with other goodies like caramel, mint, nougat, so on. Anything but nuts... don't ever put nuts in my chocolate it steals away that melt in my mouth that I crave and for! YUMMY, I've got to go now & get some!!
That's all I'm confessing tonight... I tag Sheena Schippers, Valerie Morris, Suzanne at A Rose..., Sue at 365 photos (if you'd like fellow picture taker), Jodie Marshall (even though it's not your norm, but I'd love to know what a glass bead maker obsessives over :)), and anyone else interested just leave me a post so I can check it out!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Monday, April 9, 2007
After church we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Montgomery's house to have dinner. While we were there the Easter Bunny stopped by and left eggs (plastic and real) all over Grandma's yard! Liv was so excited and got right to picking up the eggs. She'd get real excited when she'd see a new one and say, if it was blue, "There's a blue one!" run to it, pick it up, then "slam dunk" it into the basket! So fun!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Monday, April 2, 2007
I know it's a day late, but I really wanted to do this spotlight. See Saturday I was at a scrapbooking crop called Conference Crop (it's an LDS thing). Anyways, I was being real whinny about being married to my dear friend Laura. Afterwards I felt real bad that I was being so negative since I do love my husband so much. So I decided for my Sunday Spotlight I would let you all know what I LIKE about being married...
- I like having a playmate - Todd and I tease each other all the time, we have tickle fights, water fights, and so on all the time! One time he wrapped me up in packing tape then pulled out his video camera to capture me trying to get out.... HAHAHA! But then one day, after we had had a water fight, I feeled up a LARGE cup with cold water and ice cubes & dumped it on him while he was taking a shower, HEHEHE!
- I like having a partner to help me overcome my weaknesses and make them strengths & I can do the same for him.
- Of course kids and having such a helpful partner in that situation... let's me take a night off every week & plays with them all the time, even just after he got home from work.
- I really like having my very own HANDYMAN around! There's a lot of little things that don't get done cause that's the type of stuff he does all day... but if you've ever seen my basement he's finishing... WOW!
- I'll never forget on our wedding day that he had a tear fall when I walked down the isle & that he thinks I'm beautiful even on my worst hair days! I love being special to someone & he really really really does make me feel very special!