Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter!


What a super fun day! I really do enjoy the holidays even more with kids. As much fun as it was when I was running around looking for eggs and such, it is a whole lot more fun to watch the excitement on Liv and Gary's faces! We started out the day by checking the kids easter baskets to see what the Easter Bunny brought. The kids loved the toys, and Gary was especially fascinated with all the chocolate candy! Of course, we went to church... wrestled the kids through sacrament meeting, and then I taught my 4year olds the story of the Resurrection... they were amazed. One boy kept saying "I really like this story!"















After church we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Montgomery's house to have dinner. While we were there the Easter Bunny stopped by and left eggs (plastic and real) all over Grandma's yard! Liv was so excited and got right to picking up the eggs. She'd get real excited when she'd see a new one and say, if it was blue, "There's a blue one!" run to it, pick it up, then "slam dunk" it into the basket! So fun!

2 comments:

A Good Husband said...

Those kids are so cute!! Happy Easter!

Suzanne said...

I don't know what's cuter, your scrapbook pages or your kiddies in the pictures. I hope you had a great Easter! :)