I know it's a day late, but I really wanted to do this spotlight. See Saturday I was at a scrapbooking crop called Conference Crop (it's an LDS thing). Anyways, I was being real whinny about being married to my dear friend Laura. Afterwards I felt real bad that I was being so negative since I do love my husband so much. So I decided for my Sunday Spotlight I would let you all know what I LIKE about being married...
- I like having a playmate - Todd and I tease each other all the time, we have tickle fights, water fights, and so on all the time! One time he wrapped me up in packing tape then pulled out his video camera to capture me trying to get out.... HAHAHA! But then one day, after we had had a water fight, I feeled up a LARGE cup with cold water and ice cubes & dumped it on him while he was taking a shower, HEHEHE!
- I like having a partner to help me overcome my weaknesses and make them strengths & I can do the same for him.
- Of course kids and having such a helpful partner in that situation... let's me take a night off every week & plays with them all the time, even just after he got home from work.
- I really like having my very own HANDYMAN around! There's a lot of little things that don't get done cause that's the type of stuff he does all day... but if you've ever seen my basement he's finishing... WOW!
- I'll never forget on our wedding day that he had a tear fall when I walked down the isle & that he thinks I'm beautiful even on my worst hair days! I love being special to someone & he really really really does make me feel very special!