Friday, October 16, 2009

Kari and Cody's Wedding

Kari and Cody's wedding day was absolutely beautiful! I had a lot of fun taking pictures of them, because they were very trusting in me! My experience with them made me understand why my friend, Melissa Papaj, loves to shoot weddings! Thanks Kari and Cody!

As I am officially starting my business, called Young Photography, so I'm offering a "Grand Opening" sale promotion: sitting fee ONLY $30! For those of you in the Salt Lake area I'll be in town the weekend of Thanksgiving! Please email me or call if interested!

For more of Kari and Cody's pictures click here.

3 comments:

Kolbi Young said...

Schedule us for a session.....we'll be here for Thanksgiving and we'd love to have some new family shots.

tami and todd said...

Sweet, sounds like a plan. When it gets closer we'll talk more specifically about date and time! I'm excited to take pictures of you guys since you're such a beautiful little family :)

Wardles said...

You are doing really well with your photography!