Thursday, November 19, 2009

Falling for Fall

Toquerville has been breathtaking this fall! The leaves have taken their time changing colors and slowly falling to the ground. I think it's the first time I've ever really just enjoyed fall. Maybe it goes by too quickly in Salt Lake and that's why I haven't thoroughly enjoyed it. Or maybe it's just a sign of maturity, I'm not sure. But what I do know is that I have fallen in love with fall! On the way walking home from school one day the kids and I stopped at a neighbors house who's yard was blanketed by leaves & had a great time tossing them about. The kids were not happy when it was time to head home, but the tummies were grumbling. I thought it was too cute & was glad that I had my camera with me :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

What wonderful and cute kiddos. They look like they are having so much fun playing in the leaves. I'm glad you found some. Can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving. Thanks for taking our family picture. Love you, Linda