Monday, May 28, 2007

Pretty Purple

Since I wasn't able to access the internet with my computer for so long this poor little beauty got overlooked. This one took me a while because it's made almost entirely of popcorn stitches. Popcorn stitches make it real thick and warm, but takes a whole lot of yarn. Overall, I am very pleased with how it turned out. The flowers are more hidden in mine (they were stood out more in the pattern picture, but it's all in the color and perception). This one is up for sale on Etsy, so feel free to look into it. I have been working real hard on my blankets since I'm setting a goal to sell enough to pay for my super awesome camera that got ruined during a "mommy moment"... here's the story: I was taking Liv with me to my little brother's Honk performance. Time was tight so I was rushing to get everything together to get to places on time. In the process I didn't know I hadn't screwed on her sippy cup lid. Orange juice filled my purse as we drove. In the end it had drenched everything in my wallet, made my phone do weird things, and ruined the camera so it wouldn't take pictures. Turns out there's a flat rate of $200 to clean it all up and get it working again :( So, even if you aren't interested in a blanket, could you spread the word... I'd appreciate it!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have definately had those moments. I'm sorry! I'll go check out your blankets!

Tyler and Sheena said...

If I had the money I would snatch up this blanket. I love it Tami, absolutely beautiful!