Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Tag Before I Go

I have been tagged by my friend Jennie, and so I figured I'd do it before Todd and I head off to Hawaii! This'll probably be the last post I leave you with since tomorrow morning we head to Salt Lake where we will buy me a new Mac laptop and hang out with friends before we take the flight with my family Saturday to beautiful Hawaii!

So the Tag is all about three things... 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 surprising facts about myself...

3 Joys
- Liv
- Gary
- Todd

3 Fears
- being slowly squished to death
- loosing a child
- not having chocolate

3 Goals
- go back to school
- stay sane until the end of the day
- take my family to the LDS temple

3 Obsessions
- pictures
- scrapbooking
- getting home videos to DVD

3 Surprising Facts
- I was an avid nail biter until just recently
- My house is usually cluttered, thanks kids
- I'm mostly crazy ;)

2 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I hope you have a most wonderful trip! Enjoy God's beauty!!

Suzanne said...

Tami, have so much fun on your trip!!! I enjoyed reading your Meme! :)