Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Spotlight

Motherhood - Adjusting to this role as "mother" as been real hard for me for some reason, but every day I seam to fall more and more in love with these two blue-eyed kids! Yesterday I went to the General Relief Society Conference where four great talks were given. As I listened to these great speakers I got thinking this "Cheesy Mormon Mom" I've been so afraid of becoming is actually what makes me such a successful mom! Also, Pres. Thomas S. Monson said "Don't pray for tasks equal to your abilities, but pray for abilities equal to your tasks." This is great advice for anyone, but for me it was just what I needed to hear at this point in my life. What I mostly have to say is that I am so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints because it's standards are magnificent, it's gospel peaceful, and the joy and happiness of it all is the end to which I wish to live my life!

2 comments:

utmommy said...

I'm sad a missed it!

Being a mother is the hardest thing I've ever done, but also the most rewarding!

Suzanne said...

Well said, Tami! You look so cute with your kiddies! How fun to be a mom, huh! :)