1. Gary's laugh is my favorite sound EVER... no competition!
2. I learned to crochet by doing short rows of double crochets to make little blankets for my Barbie dolls.
3. I wore glasses for the first time the very last day of first grade, I was actually really excited for the new addition to my face... what a nerd!
4. I have to have chocolate everyday to de-stress!
5. I swore I'd never do online journals ever, yet here I am... never say never ;)
6. I actually had a really hard time adjusting to being a full-time Mom, still am...
7. One of my scariest moments was a phone call I got from Todd when we were dating... he told me he had shot himself with a nail from his nail gun and was on the way to the hospital. But, get this, the nail hit his eye sideways in it's rotation instead of point-side into the eye. So everything healed up fine and he still has 20/20 vision... so jealous since my vision is about 800/20... HA!