Saturday, November 29, 2008

Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code

Before I get to sharing about this crazy weekend we just had, I wanted to update on this book... I have actually read this book multiple times and have yet to have finished it until now.  I turned my little brother on to the Artemis Fowl series and he still enjoys them, so I figured it had to be good and decided to give it another chance.  Actually, I decided to listen to it since now days it takes a lot longer to get anywhere... I actually have to drive into town instead of a couple blocks.  I really enjoyed listening to Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer.  The story was very interesting and entertaining, and it has twists... I love twists!  But I am getting tired of young teen geniuses or nobodies that find out their going to save to world... I guess that means I'm outgrowing up and out of juvenile fiction :(  Anyways, good stuff to read here!

No comments: