Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a Visit

Today Todd and I spoke in church... after we were asked to speak Todd was quick to make sure the people I know knew that I'd be speaking... Thanks Todd (grr)!  Not that I'm complaining completely, because it meant that my family came down to visit me AGAIN!  Two weeks in a row... I'm so happy :)  I called up my Grandma Betty and invited her to come down to so we could celebrate her birthday together!  As you can see she turned 29... again :)  It was such a fun night: we ate a grand dinner, gave her gifts, followed by cake and ice cream!  I loved being able to spotlight her, especially since she's not too fond of birthdays... that just made it all the better to make her feel special!  After we got the kiddos to bed we played games and laughed a lot!  Today was a lot of fun as well (as soon as I got the talk over with ;))... we had more yummy food and hung out a bit before they had to go home again :(  But in a week and a half we'll be up there again for Thanksgiving, Yay!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

I wish I could have heard of you talk! Getting together with the family is the greatest! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.