Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday Spotlight

I have failed to introduce you all to our newest addition... Zoey. We adopted her when she was 13 weeks old, and Liv was the one to bestow her name. It was real hard for me to decide to get another kitten after our tragedy with Minnie, but after I got home from our Texas trip I felt like something was missing at home. My aunt has a kitty too, and the kids just love them so much, our family just wasn't complete. So I got surfing the website www.petfinder.com and that's where I found Zoey! She is a lot different than Minnie... her way of playing is very different, much more calm. Minnie liked to run across the top of the couch jump on to the recliner, then try to climb the drapes from there. Zoey is content with just attacking a piece of string and the fruit flies that have been keeping residence in my house! She spends most of her day sleeping and cuddling.

No comments: