Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our New Home

Sorry, again, that it's taken me so long to post again... I've been so frustrated because I can't find the devices needed to load pictures onto my computer, they've been lost in the move. Then, this afternoon when I'd finally had enough, Todd and I got to digging through everything and finally found them in a box of misc cords. Yay!
Anyways, welcome to our new home in Toquerville, Utah. We actually live in the basement of my in-laws beautiful house. I feel spoiled rotten since they are letting us live here for almost nothing while Todd goes to school... this place is about as large as our upstairs was. The kids absolutely love it, we go down to the river that's about a football field away. They get so excited to throw rocks and sticks into the rushing water. There is also a really nice park nearby, and the weather is absolutely beautiful. Basically, it's like living on vacation!

7 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous place. And, how kind of your in-laws to do that for you. They sound like super special people!

A Good Husband said...

Good luck Tami! Tell Todd I said hi.

Chellie said...

That looks awesome! I'm sure the kids love it!

Tyler and Sheena said...

That is so fun to live so close to a river. I don't think I would ever be able to go inside. It looks like the weather has been beautiful. When can I come visit? ;) Are you going to be up here for Wendy's shower?

Kolbi Young said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well.....It looks like the weather is beautiful!!! It is still overcast and rainy here....hopefully Spring will come soon :)

Aly said...

That looks like such a fun place to live! I hope that everything is going well for you with the big move!

Wardles said...

Oh it looks beautiful Tami! So much fun! Your kids are loving it I am sure. I am glad things are working out!