Friday, September 19, 2008

The Country Couple

My husband's cousin, and friend of mine before I even met him, is getting married in December!  This last weekend she, Brittany, asked me if I'd take pictures of her and Shawn for their wedding announcements.  Of course, I would!  I know I'm not the best photographer, but I'm always ready with my camera!  It was a lot of fun!  I love taking pictures of the engaged... they're so cute and lovey!  The horse was a new type of prop for me, so that was fun.  This is Brittany's horse, Dandy, they're buddies, so she wanted him to be involved in the pictures.  That was very interesting for this five foot photographer to get a good angle that wouldn't be all nostrils!  It worked out well.  Of course, the horse had to relieve himself right before we took the picture, so some major editing got done to make sure horse crap wasn't the extra prop ;)  It was fun, and I'm happy they have found each other!

4 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Well congratulations to them!! Very lovely pictures by the way!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Haha! Those look great! I always thought it would be cool to get some nice pictures taken with horses. Fun! Good job!

Suzanne said...

Tami, you really do take nice pictures! How cute that they found each other. Isn't it weird when you know of two separate people in your life that get married. I always think it's weird!

Mindy said...

They turned out so cute!! It makes me want to go and get pictures taken of just Richard and I.