Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gary's Imagination

Since Liv is in school for four hours Monday through Thursday Gary and I have been given a lot of bonding time.  And with Todd also in school now, Gary's normal playmate is gone.  But I'm not complaining, I am actually loving our one on one time!  It has given me time to watch Gary's own imagination at work, and, boy, is he creative!  And he is such a boy!  When I was studying psychology I fought for nature in the nature vs nurture argument... I believed that kids were what we made them.  After having a boy and girl of my own I totally disagree with myself!  While Gary boy has fun dressing up and playing along with all of Liv's girly things (as you have previously seen) when it is just him he turns to tools, tractors, dump trucks, etc!  I have loved watching his little mind at work, it's so priceless!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's my boy!

Chellie said...

I love it! Those pictures are too cute.

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

He's getting so big! How cute!

Wardles said...

How fun! He is so cute!

Dean and Rachel said...

I love the way little boys think. Dean was exactly like that, so I hope we have a boy that's in to all the BOY things. How fun....he is so cute.