Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Party

It has been a busy time as we count down the last days until Christmas day, but I wanted to make sure that I made a post about the wonderful Montgomery Christmas party we had this last Sunday (the 17th). It started with a yummy ham dinner...





Then the little cousins reinacted the nativity scene. I have to say, my daughter is the cutest little Mary ever! I was so proud of how well she behaved, and it was cute that we had to call her "Princess Mary" to get her into her costume. And that there with her playing the role of Joseph is my adorable cousin Robbie...





As we were telling stories of Christmas times past who should appear? With a knock knock & gingling bells... it's Santa Clause! Liv was so excited to see him there up close and personal! When it was her turn to sit on his lap she didn't say a word, but gave him a great big hug before she got off his lap. Gary did okay with Santa, but he hasn't been himself lately anyways due to teething. & as you can see (by Todd's turn on Santa's lap) you are NEVER too old for Santa!



HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

No comments: