Thursday, December 7, 2006


Last night I went with my family to watch my littlest brother, Aaron, perform in the band at Kennedy Junior High. I am so stinkin' proud of him! He did a solo for a swing song, he was worried that he couldn't hit the notes, but he did! It was great & I was so amazed at how long he can hold the note! Way to go Bear!
Todd took this picture of the kids and me when we were bundling up to go out into the cold. I think my kids are so cute in beenies! And it's fun to put them on Liv since when she was younger she wouldn't let us get near her with a hat of any sorts, I'd have to buy the kind that I could tie real tight to keep it from being pulled off... now she loves them! Fun stuff!
While I was here I wanted to give my two cents: I d the movie The Breakup. It was absolutely depressing from beginning to end. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Break-ups are hard enough to go through, I just don't understand why anyone would want to watch it more than once like break-ups.

No comments: