Wednesday, December 13, 2006



Meet the Book Club ladies! This group of lovely ladies started in 1987, and I am now an adopted member since my mom was one of the originals. Last night was a lot of fun as we celebrated Christmas together. There was good food & a super fun "Steal the Present" game. (Sorry it's not the best pic. I think I'm ready for a new camera!)


Within five minutes of being home from the party I heard a little voice crying "Owie, Owie!" I went in to check on Liv, she said she had an owie as she pointed to her chin. I kissed it better, then she sat up and vommited all over. It's the first time that has happened like this. I'm proud to say that I didn't get nausious while helping her (that has always been my biggest worry). After sleeping next to her, we woke up to a very hot baby. Turns out Gary had caught the bug too. Todd took the day off & helped me with the kids. I appreciated that so much since the kids both needed a lot of love & attention... I wouldn't have been able to do that on my own. At the end of this sick day I'm glad to say that Liv is feeling a whole lot better... Gary's not so good, but hopefully it will pass soon. I love these two kids so stinkin' much!

No comments: