Sunday, November 7, 2010

Grateful Day #4, 5, & 6 (catching up)

I was determined not to fall behind on this little project of mine, but I did nonetheless. Oh well! I'm going to do this backwards though, I guess... #6 - I am grateful for Fall Daylight Savings! I know it's hard to adjust every time this comes around, but taking my time getting out of bed because of the extra hour this morning felt wonderful!

#5 - I don't have a picture for this one, but I am grateful for clean floors. I haven't yet mastered uncluttered counters and desktops, but I have to have a clean floor to relax! And now that I'm not working all the time or struggling with morning sickness I have been able to get back in the routine of keeping my floors pretty darn clean!

#4 - I am grateful for my husbands friends! He had a very close group of friends in high school whom we still try to get together with. They are very fun people and I'm grateful they accepted me! He has a
close group of friends that he's made since we got married that he gets together with every other Friday night. And a couple of those friends and him had a getaway this last weekend. Something I love about all these friends is that they are my friends too, I know their wives and their families and it makes it special! Thanks to Todd's friends for being so awesome!

No comments: