Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great time celebrating in Salt Lake with the Montgomerys. I failed at writing what I was grateful for everyday this month, but that didn't mean I didn't think about it everyday. So here's the bottom line... I am grateful for all of my family members, but especially that my Grandma Norma is recovering well from her heart surgery! I still want her around for several more years! I am grateful for my dear husbandand my sweet children. I am grateful I am pregnant againand I am excited to see what type of personality she develops! I am grateful for all the blessings I have and the great people that are in my life. I know it's more broad then if I had written it daily, but there is so much I am grateful for... just know that I am! I love that my Grandma Norma hosts family parties for the main holidays, it is so fun to have these traditions. I remember sitting at the kids table with my cousins and developing friendships there, and now I get to watch my kids do the same thing with they're cousins. I love Thanksgiving, and now I'm looking forward to Christmas (as are my kids with immense anticipation!)

2 comments:

larry said...

I'm glad you all had a great time it truely made my Thanksgiving. Tami the projects you made for the kids where great. You are amazing.
Love Dad

tami and todd said...

Thanks Dad!