Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Creative Juices

I've been in a creative slump for a long time now, and I'm now about a year behind in my scrapbooking. It was a deal I made with myself... see I never thought I'd be a scrapbooker, way too much work. But after I had Liv and piles of pictures I knew I needed to do something. So I joined the scrapbooking moms and started the new hobby with the promise that I'd only do so if I stayed on top of things and didn't fall behind. This is because I knew it'd stress me out, which is why, I think, I haven't been able to get the creative juices flowing. Plus, then I switched over to digi-scraping, which I do love, but it is a different technique that I am still getting the hang of. Anyways, so the scrapbook bug has finally hit me, so I've been working on getting inspiration from where ever I can. Anyways, so I've been able to get some pages created & just wanted to share!

1 comment:

A Good Husband said...

Tami, you have a gift for digital photography editing and graphic design, you should know that. ;)