Thursday, November 23, 2006


It seems ironic for me to write about what I'm grateful for after I just wrote a wish list of even more things, but tis the season & there is so much that I am grateful for. I am surrounded by people that love me, I have a wonderful warm home, and have talents and hobbies that help keep me happy! I am good health, so does my husband & my children. I am super grateful for those two little angels, Olivia & Gary! And I am so grateful for my bestfriend & mother, Suzanne Montgomery. While I'm not grateful for her passing I am grateful to have the knowledge that we will be together again because families are eternal!

We spent Thanksgiving with the Youngs in Toquerville, Utah. It was a lot of fun with great company and good food! Gary enjoyed his first Thanksgiving dinner - graham ers! Liv didn't eat much of anything, which has been normal lately. The rest of us enjoyed all the trimmings. I especially appreciate my mother-in-law for the time she put in to make our family this yummy meal. Oh, and thanks everyone for writing down what you're grateful for and always participating in my little traditions!





No comments: