Monday, November 13, 2006


Liv is easing up on Dora, so lately we've had a nice brake! Now she does a nice mix of Dora and Blue's Clues... that's a lot more bearable. I don't like the cold weather so much because he keeps her in doors too much, but she does love pointing out all the snow! Today's been laid back, not too much happening. The rest of the week is feeling up, tomorrow I get to have lunch with a good friend of mine from college... Rachel Koonz (although, I think I just spelled her last name wrong, sorry!). Then I'll spend the evening scrapbooking at treasured memories. Check out their site... www.scrapbookingtreasuredmemories.com. & another good site for those of you who know Sheena (Gardner) Schippers go to www.the-schippers.blogspot.com, she's the one that got me into all this!

To Michele, who I'm so happy to hear from, thanks for leaving your comments. I'm glad you found this site... give me a call or email, I'd love to know what you are up to!

No comments: