Monday, November 20, 2006

Yesterday Melissa & Cory's place flooded with raw sewage... yeah sounds super gross! Plus, all the hard work of saving the irreplaceables (pictures, journals, etc.) while wading in unmentionables. Anyways, after all that they needed a place to crash, so they gave us a call. It is so nice to have a home where we can house our friends! I'm not sure how long they're staying, but it's fun to have roommates!

Since we had company Gary did not want to go to sleep. He just had to play with the new people in his house! He did not nap at all... all day. When I took Aaron home (he was at our place working on homework so it was done before thanksgiving break - way to go kid!) I decided to strap Gary into his carseat since I knew he'd fall asleep during the drive. He did! I laid him down in his crib & moments later he was up shaking his bed. He did finally give in to sleep about 8:30, but a day without a nap cannot happen again. I think my stress level goes up when he doesn't sleep, cause as soon as he did my aching head went away. He has to adjust to people in the house, cause, like a said, I don't know how long they'll be with us. What a day!

No comments: