Friday, June 15, 2007

We Need Professional Help

This week we tried to do family pictures. We decided just to head to the International Peace Gardens again since I love that place so much. First of all, I don't think we were in the mood to take pictures, but I had to grab whatever moment I could since Todd's schedule has been so busy since he started with the new company & he's started playing World of Warcraft, and I don't think it helped that I led us down the wrong street to get there so it took forever and Gary was tired of being in the car (talk about a run on sentence). The kids were less than cooperative and I had a real hard time getting us posed decently since I couldn't see the overall picture. I was bummed and decided that we need to hire someone. I don't think the kids will even cooperate with someone else saying "look at the camera"... it's like their allergic to the camera, I guess. Anyways, these'll have to do for now, but I still need to do photo-shopping. Not really good enough for the wall, but good enough for my scrapbook.
P.S. While we were out and dressed up I tried to get Liv's three year old pictures. But since she wouldn't look at the camera, I decided just to play along & was able to catch some fun shots of her personality that I love!

No comments: