Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Love Flowers

I got to where I was feeling real comfortable with dots, so I moved on to stringers and creating lines. This hasn't gone as smoothly, I haven 't posted the last couple bead sessions because they are a mess. But last night things were going real smooth, so here's what I did! Plus, I decided to give those flowers a try (the first ones posted). I love their look, but I do need practice on how much glass to place in the dot to be squished & the pressure applied to flatten cause, at least the white one, is too thin. Always learning... PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

These are just darling. The colors remind me of Spring!

Heather said...

You are so good at always learning new things! Look at you go!

Fantastic Five said...

Those turned out beautiful!