Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lunch with Grandma-Great

Usually, at least lately, my Grandma Betty watches my kids on Wednesdays. This week I went to the scrpabook store so we decided to have a day out with Grandma! First we went to TGIFridays for lunch. I hadn't been there in ages & it was okay food, filled my picky belly up well enough! Then we were going to take my kids to a pet store since Liv just lights up at those places, she love seeing all the animals through a protective sheet of glass. Instead, since we were in the same parking lot, we decided to check out a bead shop inside Cottonwood Mall. It is devestating how great that place has died down. Not even half the store lots were filled with a business. However; the bead shop, Heart Beads Jewelry, was fantastic. I love their customer service & the awesome set up they have. Instead of just strings of beads & small plastic squares full to pick from she has the string beads a few square tuperwares & then a bunch of different shapes of champagne glasses and small bowls. I like it a lot! The kids were so good in this place full of little pieces that they weren't allowed to touch, so we stopped by the kids play area that they have there in the mall. The kids enjoyed playing on the oversized sweet food items... ice cream cones, sandwiches, sundaes, a spilt coke cup, and a cupcake. It was a wonderful photo oppurtunity for your's truely... you know me I can't leave the house without the camera!!


I love this glass bead blogger: http://marshalljodie.blogspot.com/

No comments: